*ALL AVAILABLE SCHOLARSHIPS HAVE BEEN AWARDED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO OUR WAITLIST, YOU MAY FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.*
A limited number of Quill Camp Scholarships are available for students with high financial need and are provided by the generous support of the George Mason University Parents Fund. They will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. Scholarships will cover $125 of the $150 registration fee. Students will still be responsible to pay $25.
Qualifications for scholarship eligibility:
- Students must be admitted to George Mason University for Fall 2019 or Spring 2020
- Students must demonstrate high financial need
- Students must have submitted the FAFSA
- Students must submit the Scholarship Request Form
- Students who are awarded a scholarship are expected to attend Quill Camp
The Scholarship Process
1. Fill out the FAFSA. We cannot determine your eligibility for a scholarship unless you have filled out the FAFSA. For more information on how to fill out the FAFSA, please visit How to Apply for Financial Aid.
2. Submit the Quill Camp Scholarship Request Form below.
3. Receive Notification of Scholarship Eligibility. You can expect to hear back from us within three weeks of submitting your request. If you have been approved for a scholarship, you will be given a promo code to enter when you register. If you do not plan to attend Quill Camp for any reason, we ask that you let us know within two weeks of being notified of your scholarship award.
4. Register for Quill Camp! Even if you have been approved for a scholarship, you must still register for the camp you wish to attend in order to reserve your spot! Don’t forget to use your promo code to apply the discount.
5. Write about your experience. All scholarship recipients will be required to write a short reflection within three weeks of finishing the Quill Camp Program that will be delivered to our scholarship donors. Recipients who do not complete this requirement will be asked to reimburse the full amount of the scholarship awarded them.