A cohesive and impactful transition experience for George Mason University’s new students and families that promotes their continuous learning, academic success, social engagement, and ultimately, retention.
To deliver purposeful programs and services for students and families that promote a comprehensive initiation into and deepen a sense of belonging to George Mason University.
With new students, their families, and our student leaders at our core, we live these core values:
- Student-centeredness: Understanding and addressing the needs of incoming students, their families, and our student leader teams when making decisions that will impact their experiences as members of the George Mason University community.
- Focus on Learning: Facilitating learning experiences that help us to understand and educate our target audiences.
- Innovation: Functioning proactively and creatively in addressing complex issues related to student transitions.
- Excellence through Collaboration: Working enthusiastically with colleagues across campus to provide high-quality programs.
- Inclusion: Supporting a Mason community where all identities, backgrounds, and perspectives are welcomed.