After reviewing the Family Orientation content, you may still have questions. Below you will see the topic, date and time for each live session. Please note all session start times are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). You are welcome to join for as many as you would like, but please note that space is limited so we recommend you register in advance. All of the live sessions are recorded and a link to the recording will replace the registration link.Register for a Session
To register for a live session, click the topic and time below you want to attend. You will be taken to a separate page to complete your registration. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with the login instructions. A reminder email will be sent to all registrants one day prior to the session.
You can use the Zoom desktop client or download and use the mobile app to join the live session. As an attendee, you will not be on camera and your audio will be muted. All questions will be submitted through the Q&A text box.
When it’s time for the live session to begin, please follow these instructions to join the session:
- Click the link you received in your confirmation email after you registered.
- Enter your name and email address, then click Join Webinar or tap Join.
- Sign into the Zoom desktop client or mobile app.
- Click or tap Join a Meeting.
- Enter the Webinar ID you received in your confirmation email.
- If prompted, enter your name and email address, then click Join Webinar or tap Join.
You can pose questions to the host and panelists using the Q&A feature.
- Click the Q&A button to open the window.
- Type your response to the question in the text field.
- If you want your question to be anonymous, check the Send Anonymously checkbox.
- Click Send.
- Click the ‘X‘ in the upper-right corner of the window to exit the webinar.
- Click the Leave Meeting button in the dialog box.
Navigate to the Family Orientation main page for additional information.
Click on the button below that best describes your family to return to Campus Resources and Opportunities.